Cosmetic Dentistry in Tacoma, WA
Does your smile make you feel vulnerable? The good news is there’s a fix. You can improve your smile with the help of cosmetic dentistry. Let’s get you the teeth you can be proud of. The office of Mark D. Johnson works as a cosmetic dental clinic and offers the best cosmetic dentistry services in the Tacoma, WA area, from teeth whitening to veneers. No more insecurity! We want our patients to leave our office with a confident smile on their face.
Patients in Tacoma, WA, will know they’re being taken care of. With over 25 years of experience in dentistry, Dr. Mark D. Johnson has the expertise and know-how to improve your smile. At our office we approach every patient with genuine concern, and you can expect a warm welcome when you walk through our doors. At Mark D. Johnson DDS PS, we are dedicated to your comfort and providing you the best cosmetic dentistry services around.
Our Cosmetic Dentistry Services Include
At Dr. Mark D. Johnson DDS PS, we offer several types of cosmetic dentistry practices that can improve your smile. Our cosmetic dentistry services include:
- ClearCorrect – An alternative to braces, ClearCorrect is a clear aligner system. It straightens teeth by using a custom-made removable aligner that gradually straightens your teeth a little bit at a time, eventually leading to a perfect smile.
- Porcelain Veneers – Our porcelain veneers can improve the aesthetics of your smile and they’ll protect the tooth’s surface from further damage.
- Teeth Whitening – Our teeth go through a lot with all the eating and drinking we do all day. Teeth whitening is a popular choice amongst cosmetic dentistry. It can improve the appearance of your teeth by removing those stains and blemishes that often occur.
- Cosmetic Bonding – Also known as adhesive dentistry, cosmetic bonding is another dental practice that will give you that great smile. It uses enamel and dentin to bond to the natural substance of your teeth.
- Dental Implants — Missing teeth can often be a root of social apprehension and decrease your capacity to enjoy the foods that you love. Dental implants are the only perpetual solution to solving this distress. A dental implant is composed of three different elements: a metal-alloy root that anchors to your jaw, the abutment, which makes it possible for a new ceramic tooth to be attached to the implant, and the ceramic crown that will be positioned on the implant.
- Porcelain Crowns – Our porcelain dental crowns are advantageous in the face of several conditions, such as root canal therapy, aggressive cavities, botched fillings, cosmetic issues, and cracked or chipped teeth. Our high-quality crowns have the appearance and usefulness of natural teeth. They are durable and do not necessitate any further unique care.
- Dentures – If you are dealing with lost teeth, dentures are an excellent and cost-effective resolution. For patients in the Tacoma, WA, area, Dr. Johnson and his team can help examine your denture possibilities and determine what will effectively solve your problem. We offer partial dentures for patients who haven’t lost all of their teeth and all-inclusive dentures for those who do not have many remaining teeth.
Schedule an appointment with us today in Tacoma, WA. At Mark D. Johnson DDS PS we’ll help you choose which of our high-quality cosmetic dental treatments will work best for you. We take your needs and desires seriously. This individualized treatment plan will give you the confident smile you deserve.
Monday – Friday
8:00 am to 5:00 pm
8:00 am to 2:00 pm
(Same at both locations)